Bio-Aqua ® probiotic supplement with Biodep brand is combination of nine bacterial and yeast probiotic strains specially formulated for all Aquatics (Shrimp, Prawn, Fish, ...) based on in vitro and in vivo experiments.
Ingredients of Bio-Aqua ®:
- Pediococcus acidilactici
- Enterococcus faecium
- Bacillus subtilis
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Prebiotics: FOS, Yeast Extract
- Filler & Carrier: Permeate Powder
- Total Count: 3×109 cfu/g
Probiotics performance in Aquatics:
- Improved digestion and absorption of food
- Production of essential enzymes
- Stimulate appetite
- Production of vitamins, short chain fatty acids, organic acids and etc.
- Increase the bio-food processing
- Increasing and rebuilding of intestinal microvilli
- Coping with pathogens (Gram-negative bacteria, Enterobacteriaceae, Pseudomonas and etc.)
- Establish normal gastrointestinal flora
- Stimulate the immune system
- Reducing stress
- Mortality Reduction
Benefits of Bio-Aqua ®:
- Reduction of Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR) and stimulating appetite
- Improving weight gain and reducing mortality of the aquatics
- Improving breeding factors and faster maturity of ovules
- Improving the quality of aquatics feed
- Improving the evolution of immune system and digestive system in larvae and fry
- Stimulating and promoting the immune system
- Increasing resistance against environmental stresses
- Increasing resistance against pathogenic agents
- Neutralizing the effects of toxins and prevention of poisoning
- Increasing and regenerating the intestinal microvilli
- Possibility of simultaneous use with antibiotics and other supplements
- Decreasing the costs of production and treatment
- Pre-starter, starter and Pre-grower: 300 grams per ton of feed
- Grower and breeder: 200 grams per ton of feed
- At the time of stress and diseases: 300 grams per ton of feed
Directions for Use:
- Dissolve the recommended amount in 1 liter of clean water or oil and spray on 100 kg of ready-to-eat feed.
- Let the feed ingredients absorb the mixture between 30 minutes.
- If the feed ingredients are coated with oil; they can be stored in a cool place for a maximum of 3 days.
- Keep in cool and dry place.
- Seal the bag after use.
- Avoid from sunlight, moisture and high temperature
| Zist Darman Mahan Co
Manufacturer of probiotic supplements for
livestock, poultry and aquaculture