Bio-Equine ® probiotic supplement with Biodep brand is combination of eight bacterial and yeast probiotic strains specially formulated for horse based on in-vitro and in-vivo experiments.
Ingredients of Bio-Equine® Probiotic:
- Enterococcus faecium
- Lactobacillus casei
- Pediococcus acidilactici
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bacillus subtilis
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Prebiotics: FOS, Yeast Extract
- Filler & Carrier: Permeate Powder
- Total Count: 1×108 CFU/g
Probiotics performance in Equine:
- Improved digestion and absorption of food, help to break down cellulose
- Production of essential enzymes such as cellulase, phytase, lipase, protease and etc.
- Stimulate appetite
- Production of vitamins, short chain fatty acids, fatty acids and etc.
- Increasing and rebuilding of intestinal microvilli
- Neutralize the effects of toxins in the digestive tract and feed
- Coping with pathogens of digestive system
- Establish normal gastrointestinal flora
- Stimulate the immune system
- Decrease of Cholesterol
Benefits of Bio-Equine® Probiotic:
- Improving gastrointestinal motility and help to prevent and treat diarrhea and indigestion
- Reduction of behavioral and neurological disorders
- Possibility of use with antibiotic and anti-parasitic agents
- Hoof protection
- Preventing the stresses of racing,moving and staying in the house
- Reducing and inhibiting bloating
- Reducing and Improving gastric ulcers
- Increasing the tolerance and power to dressage training
- Improving the emotional relationship between horse and coach
- Helping to treat foal heat diarrea and chronic constipation
- Producing vitamins and the prevention of anemia
- Faster dry feed intake and helping to better effect of anti-parasitic agents
- Decreasing and stopping pica
- Increasing the weight gain in foal
- Prevention of infectious urogenital system diseases
- Increasing the fertility
- Improving the neuro-behavioral problems in the stables (kicking, foot down and biting)
- Stress prevention during the show and movement
- Improving quality of skin, mane and tail
- Falling of waste hair, especially at the end of winter season and skinning
- Reducing the need of curry comb on a horse
- Increasing the chance of pregnancy
- Improving uterine conditions
- Reducing stresses and calming in pregnant mare
- Improving the quantity and quality of milk production
- Foals receive their digestive microflora from environment. In the case of microbial imbalance; digestion and absorption of feed,vitamins and minerals will not be adequate and the horse will suffer from pica.
- Bio-Equine® probiotic prevents pica by improving digestion and absorption.
After Antibiotic Use
- Antibiotics eliminate GI harmful bacteria and even beneficial bacteria. This condition can lead to side effects such as diarrhea,indigestion, anemia and weakness of the immune system.
- Bio-Equine® probiotic reduces these complications by restoration gastrointestinal flora and producing vitamins such as B and K.
- Transformation, preparation for racing,changing diet, etc., causes stress and gastrointestinal microbial imbalance.
- Bio-Equine® probiotic by strengthening the immune system and restoring the microbial balance of digestive tract, reduces stress and complications such as colic and gastric wounds.
- Bio-Equine® probiotic by preventing or removing the parasite adhesion to the intestinal mucosa and stimulating the humoral immune response, Bio-Equine® helps to repulse the parasites.
- Disrupting the microbial balance of digestive tract, causes disorders in gastrointestinal function and movements and will lead to condition such as constipation, diarrhea, accumulation and torsion. The imbalance of gastrointestinal microflora is one of the most important causes of acute and chronic equine colics.
- Bio-Equine® probiotic prevents these problems by regulating the GI function and optimizing the pH in gastrointestinal tract.
- Stress, digestive disorders, chronic colic, deficiency of vitamins and minerals will cause behavioral and neurological problems in the horses. Toxins of harmful bacteria increase intestinal permeability and thereby damage the nervous system.
- Bio-Equine® probiotic (as psychobiotic), reduces neurological and behavioral problems by improving these conditions.
- Many of the problems of limbs such as laminitis, are direct result of the gastrointestinal microfloral imbalance and toxins secreted by gram negative bacteria.
- Bio-Equine® probiotic helps to prevent such damages by eliminating digestive pathogens and neutralizing the effects of toxins.
- Bio-Equine® probiotic helps the skeleton and muscles balanced growth by improving the absorption of protein and mineral elements such as calcium and phosphorus.
Skin & Hair
- Bio-Equine® probiotic improves the beauty and shining of the skin by inhibiting bacteria causing skin damage, improving the digestion and absorption of proteins and minerals, the production of vitamins and antioxidants. Bio-Equine® increases the growth and health of the hair by detoxifying blood and helping healthy circulation in the hair roots.
|| Horse Kind
|| Dosage (grams/day)
|| 0-1 Years Old
|| 6 months-1 year Old (Growth Retarded)
|| 1-2 Years Old
|| Adult Horses
| Sport Horses
|| Pregnant Mares
|| Old Horses
|| Better to Dissolve in 1/2 Cup
|| Adult Horses
|| Mix with Wet Feed e.g. Soaked Barley
|| Better to Use Oil or Water to Mix With Concentrated Feed
- Dosages in Ponies is similar to Horses
- Keep in Cool and Dry Place
- In Case of Using in Lactating Mares, There is no need to Use Bio-Equine® in the Infant Foals.
| Zist Darman Mahan Co
Manufacturer of probiotic supplements for
livestock, poultry and aquaculture